This notice describes how your personal identifying information (PII) and private health information (PHI) may be collected and stored, and for what purpose(s) and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
This notice describes how personal identifying information (PII) and private health information (PHI) may be collected and stored and for what purposes how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Effective Date: 01/01/2014
You have the right to:
• Get a copy of this privacy notice
• Choose someone to act for you
• File a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated
Get a copy of this privacy notice
You can ask for a paper copy of this notice at any time, even if you have agreed to receive the notice electronically. We will provide you with a paper copy promptly.
File a complaint if you feel your rights are violated
• You can complain if you feel we have violated your rights by contacting us using the information at the bottom of this page.
• You can file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights by sending a letter to 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20201, calling 1-877-696-6775, or visiting http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/.
• We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.
Our Uses and Disclosures
How do we typically collect or store your health information? Ebb and Flow Lactation Services will never sell, or market your information, We collect and store limited information in secure formats for the following purposes only:
-Provide Continuity of Care
-In accordance with legal compliance regulations
• We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information.
• We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
• We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
• We will not use or share your information other than as described here.
• Ebb and Flow Lactation Services will never market or sell your information.
• Julie Gladney is the Privacy Officer at Ebb and Flow Lactation Services, LLC, she can be contacted, to answer your questions about how we handle your private health information (PHI) by secure email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html.
Changes to the Terms of this Notice
We can change the terms of this notice, and the changes will apply to all information we have about you. The new notice will be available upon request, in our office, and on our web site.
This Notice Applies to Ebb and Flow Lactation Services, LLC, Virtual and In person, P.O. Box 393 Athens, OH 45701